Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My fashion love letter

Hi Fabs!
     Can you believe we are half way into the summer? Sad to say but, we are. My weekend was filled with family, errands  and shopping. Yes, more shopping! I found great tanks for unbelievable prices. I am trying to take advantage of all the fab sales. Oh, I also did a Zumba dance party for 4 hrs, it was amazing.
     I am all about trying on my clothes before I buy them, but I must confess, that was before I gave birth to my best accessory ever, my daughter. Now I am enjoying online shopping. It is so necessary and, when in doubt I buy two (Please check the company's return policy). It is nice trying on clothes in my own closet.
Must have looks
 Mix prints 
 Mixing bright colors
 Tribal prints
     I brought two amazing print skirts this past week. One by Peter Pilotto that I plan to pair with my white v-neck tank body suit and black sandals.
     I plan to wear this look to an upcoming  fall preview show I was just invited to. Why this look, because it is bright enough for the summer but, the print color is still perfect for fall.  I plan to put a lot of mileage on the body suit. I can  pair it with a blazer or cardigan. I really enjoy bringing my summer pieces into the fall. Frankly, it helps to fill in before cold weather wear comes into play.
     Mixing colors is fun! This look is great for girls nights out, a concert, or lounge look. It is fun and fresh.
Let me explain. Better yet, take a look! 

Super fun for concerts and perfect eye catcher for drinks with the girls. 
     My Fabs you have to take a fashion chance once in a while and have no fear this will definitely be a hit!  If you are afraid just start small. My goal is to inspire you to try new looks so you can continue looking like the very best you!!! 

                                                                                                                         
                               Best regards                                                                                    
                                 Stacey
                             
Next blog is Thursday 

"It is never too late to start fresh"





3 comments:

  1. You inspire me to be bold and take chances with colors! Thanks Stace☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that, colors are fun especially in the summer. Thank you for reading. Next blog is only a day away.

      Delete
  2. Loving both those outfits! Werk! I hate trying on clothes before purchasing. I'll even buy 2 of the same item in the store just to avoid the fitting room which can lead to a lot of wasted time having to return items but I can't be bothered lol

    ReplyDelete