Thursday, August 1, 2013

Calling All Fabs!!!!!

Summer prints, brights and whites, Oh My!! Last call on shopping for your Summer wardrobe. August is here, now we have to start thinking of the Fall wardrobe. Oh My!!

Prints!
Wear your prints and have fun with it. Instead of matching a print shirt with matching bottom. Why not try a totally different bright color bottom? Finishing the look with nude sandals. Sounds fab, Oh My!!!!
 
Last call on Summer brights!
If you were afraid before, the Summer is ending, buy a top in a color you would never try (make sure it compliments your skin tone) and, pair it with a white bottom or color block. Finishing the look with metallic sandals!! Why not? The Summer is almost gone. Oh my!

Whites!
I need more time with my whites, Oh My! So I must wear them with all my prints and brights. There is no wrong way to wear your whites, as long as it is in your size!!! 
 
Shopping advice!!.
Fabs, the Fall is closing in, start thinking and looking for what you need to be ready for the....dare I say it? Oh My!!! No!!!  Now, if you live in warm weather all year, please take advantage of all the Summer sales. If you are short on time, order on line.
 
Please follow me @ wearingitwell1.bloglivin.com

 
Next blog is Tuesday 

"Look no more, I'm here"

No comments:

Post a Comment