Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Crazy sales!!!

The Summer is ending, and the crazy sales are beginning!!! I had a reallly fab weekend with family and friends. I did a lot of crazy sale shopping also. I purchased three fab dresses at bloomingdales for under $200. Go me!!! How was your weekend? I have great finds to share, all at crazy prices.

Casual outfit under $50


Yes, more white. Wear them now because time is limited. Tick tick tick!!! You can make your look pop with bright color sandals or bag. The white top featured would also be great as a fill in piece, worn with a skirt or pants of your choice. Great with a long chain also. It is just a great buy.
Go super comfy by trying this look.
This complete look is under $70. Like the outfit in the under $50 look, this look is from zara.com and the bracelets are from wetseal.com  

Metallics
Fabs did you go metallic this past weekend? I did! Here is my look.

Fabs, I will be taking the rest of the summer off from blogging new material. I will return on Tuesday September 10th with My Huge Fall edition... Please continue to check the blog. I will be reporting fashion finds or emergencies. Have a fab rest of summer. See you all in the Fall. We will all be falling for Fall Fashion.

" loving me is easy because, I know me"

1 comment:

  1. You have so much fab ideas Stacey, i love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete