Monday, June 24, 2013

Whites and Brights

So my favorite summer color is yellow, however, I have a really close runner up, white!!! More importantly,wearing white allows my creative juices to flow. It's my blank canvas...

So let the painting begin!!!
You should own at least two white tanks or t-shirts in the summer. Rack up on more than one, especially if they fit great and are inexpensive . This could be your "go to plan" when you need to put a look together quickly .

Going casual,  grab a white top and put it with a bottom of your choice and accessorize with a cool chain OR, try a scarf.  Quick and perfect!!!

Funky Look!!!
Try stacking chains together, try three different length gold or silver chains. This will put life into a simple t-shirt.

Now lets discuss color!!!!!

Lets start with Yellow!!
Try pairing a yellow skirt with a turquoise shirt or vice versa. Accessorizing with a nude sandal and simple gold chain and gold cuff or watch. Super chic! Try it! 
Remember if your outfit is screaming HOT tone down the accessories.  

Now Red...
In the spirit of 4th of July I'm releasing the color Red...
Try wearing a red summer dress with a pair of yellow sandals. Accessorize with gold jewelry.
Can you hear it???...Can you hear the word FASHIONISTA??!! I can!! Try the look and you will hear it too. 


Must have!!!
Try finding a summer clutch with great colors.


What I learned this weekend...Alot!!!
Woman are still buying clothing based on size instead of fit!!! Are you aware that sizes of clothing are different with each brand?  My lovely afternoon was ruined because, I saw someone wearing a shirt two sizes, too small!! The worst part is, I don't think she was aware...Ladies PLEASE check the mirror before you leave the house, and if you think it's too tight most likely it is. Just because it fit last summer, that does not mean it does this summer!!!  Ok, now that I got that out. Enjoy the beautiful weather!!!


Next blog is Thursday !!!


" Confidence is our best accessory "

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey,

    I am really enjoying reading your blog. I will have to go shopping now to find a red dress and some yellow sandals.....I love the idea for July 4th. Looking forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Ingrid , enjoy shopping and please send me a pic when you put the look together. Next blog is Thursday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea !!! I fear colors but now that u make it seems so easy I will try it..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx, please continue to read a send me a pic once you put a look together.. Have a fab weekend , next blog is on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like white in the summer! Great post Stacey!

    ReplyDelete