Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Solutions



One day it's summer the next day it's not! Enough already!!

Now that you have clean out your closets, please organize by color, this will ensure that you are aware of what you own in each color. 

Trend Alert!!
Black and whites were huge last fall, and it's staying for the summer.  I have chosen not to purchase much black and white this summer instead, I have taken my black and white stripes and polka dots and brought them into my summer looks. I have worn my black and white blouses over my colored jeans and shorts, just roll up the sleeves. Super chic!!!
Instant injection of color!!!
I'm in love with Ethnic Prints!!!
As much love as I have for this instant splash of color, I have chosen not to invest too much in this trend. I purchased a bag and I really fab chain...
The bag is an instant update to any look. I have worn the chain over my blue maxi from two years ago. Instant update to an old dress.

Splurge!!!
Invest in two pairs of sandals 1 flat and 1 heel (never compromise the quality of your shoes, wait for sales if funds are low).

DRAB to FAB!!!
There is hardly a day I'm not in the mood to get dress, however, it happens to the best of us, so reach for that dress or romper that works and add a splash of color on your feet!

My pregnant readers!!!
You can also, stay chic while pregnant!  Do buy maxi dresses in a size up, just belt your dress above your belly if the dress is a little big or too long (use a neon or metallic colored belt).  Go shopping in your husbands closet pairing his button downs with cutoff shorts. Yes you can wear cut off shorts!!!  But, buy inexpensive jeans and cut them. Sold in maternity stores, are elastic bands (Belly Belt) for extenting your pants closure, great buy!!!  You can also, pair your button down with a elastic waist neon or printed skirt.

FYI:
Remember you do not have to buy a baby bag especially if you plan to breast feed (no need for the bottle compartment).  You can buy a great tote, it will do the same job!! 

What I learned this weekend!!
Woman are not wearing moistures with SPF for the daylight!!! Are you kidding me!!! Please wear moistures with SPF of 25 or better. We need to save our skin. It is our best accessory!!!

I'm obsessed with accessories, my best pieces are from sample sales and street vendors...See you there!!!


"Always make time to shine"

6 comments:

  1. U give great tips. loving the black & white with color jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toya, Thanx for reading and stay turned for more.

      Delete
  2. I usually fear colors but after reading this blog I am feeling fearless..
    Ps.i must try it !!! Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try the looks and send me a pic... Have a fab weekend. Next blog is Tuesday

      Delete
  3. I love neutrals so that black + white trend is right up my alley. And I've incorporated a few neon pieces into my wardrobe cuz I love neon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Up until a few years ago I was guilty of thinking I didn't need moisturizer because of my oily/combination skin but learned that that can actually cause ur skin to produce even more oil! Plus u need that SPF to keep away the wrinkles ;)

    ReplyDelete